The youth members of the Limbikira had a very clear idea of how they wanted their logo to look, in fact, they had already created a draft (see below).
The aim of this project? Take the existing design concept, tweak the design to create a professional identity which could be scaled for use on stationary and mechandise whilst retaining the important ethos of the original concept.
Original logo concept created by Limbikira Youth Members:
- One vision one community is our motto
- ‘Limbikira’ means “We work hard”
- The small inside circle stands for one community
- The outside bigger circle stands for one vision of the community
- The three individuals represent members of the community; men women and children
- Limbikira Foundation is championing the vision that’s why symbolically the individuals are standing on LIFO.